Welcome to Anam Yoga
Thank you for visiting our website.
Anam (pronounced Oh-num) is Celtic for "soul". At Anam Yoga we utilise the ancient yogic healing techniques to nourish your body, mind and soul. These techniques may include movement, breath awareness, sound, visualisation, relaxation and meditation.
We respect that you are an individual whose circumstances are constantly changing, therefore we adapt the teachings to suit your unique needs at each session. Whether you are participating in an Individual Session or a Group Class, you will be encouraged to work to your own capacity, whatever your level or experience of yoga has been. Classes are run in Newcastle, NSW - refer to Timetable page. As group classes are kept small, bookings are required for all classes & workshops.
There are many reasons you may choose to include Yoga as a tool to enhance your life. Some of these benefits are:
- Calms & soothes your nervous system to relieve stress.
- Improves your posture, strength & flexibility.
- Increases your concentration & focus.
- Improves the quality of your breath.
- Strengthens your immune system.
- Relaxes & centres your mind.
- Increases your energy & vitality, health & wellbeing.
- Develops mental clarity.
We can be contacted on M: (+61) 0412-297-304, during our office hours of Tuesday - Friday 9am - 4pm.
PO Box 1176
Warners Bay, NSW 2282
Ph: (+61) 0412-297-304